Chagrin Falls VFW Post 12067 (CFVFW) supports our service members while they are on the front line, as they are being discharged and even long after they have returned home.
In addition, we provide scholarships to area high school seniors.
We are registered with the IRS. Your tax-deductible donation will be directed to the CFVFW programs where your support is most needed.
100 % of your donation goes to support veterans and scholarships
We use Paypal to process our donations
PayPal is a secure way to donate money for a number of reasons.
- Data Encryption: PayPal uses advanced encryption technology to ensure that all financial transactions are secure. This makes it virtually impossible for anyone to intercept or access your sensitive information.
- Fraud Prevention: PayPal has a team of over 2,000 specialists who work on fraud prevention around the clock. They monitor transactions for suspicious activity and take swift action when necessary.
- Purchase Protection: PayPal offers a Purchase Protection program which means that if something goes wrong with your transaction, such as not receiving the goods or services you paid for, you can file a dispute and potentially get your money back.
- Secure Server: All PayPal transactions are conducted on a secure server. That means that your financial information is never shared with the recipient of your payment.
- Identity Protection: By using PayPal, you don't need to disclose your credit card or bank account details to the organization you're donating to. PayPal handles the transaction and the organization only sees that the payment has been made.
By leveraging these measures, PayPal ensures a high level of security for all monetary donations made through its platform.